Saturday, March 14, 2015

Hidden Violet by Vivian Winslow [SBM Review]


Hidden Violet
(The Vi Trilogy)





With her hidden past about to be exposed, Vi turns to her longtime friend and confidant, Thomas Squires, for help. Yet, they may just risk exposing their feelings for each other in the process. When Lily’s engagement to Alejandro is threatened by ex-lover Gustavo, Vi is forced to come clean with her best friend and possibly destroy the lives of those she loves. Now that her secrets are no longer hidden, Vi faces the most difficult challenge yet—how to build a new life for herself outside of the shadows. 


This series just keeps getting better and better. I found more than one twist I was not expecting in this installment. I love how Winslow writes this series. There is no retelling of any part of the story from another point of view. So I am never bored and it's always fresh and new. I'm so excited to find out where Winslow takes me next! One thing I'm sure of the men are going to be hot and the steamy scenes will make my e-reader smoke!


No comments:

Post a Comment