Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Naughty King by Michelle A. Valentine [SBM Review]


Naughty King







The King Always Gets His Way.
Women, business, pleasure: When I want it, I get it.
I’m never denied.
Including her.
I will break her. 
I will show her who the king of this city really is. 
The Feisty Princess of Manhattan will learn I am not a man that can be tempted.
No matter how fucking bad I want her in my bed.


This was a sexy and fun read. The King grabbed my attention from the first page!!  He knows who he is and what he wants. He may have met his match with him new assistant. I love his Yamada. Everyone needs a friend like him! The story is told in both main characters point of view. I love being inside the characters head and having a better understating of who they really are. The story is fast paced and never gave me a chance to catch my breath. I can't wait to read the next book. 


No comments:

Post a Comment