Monday, August 25, 2014

Black Lies by Alessandra Torre [SBM Review]


Black Lies






Brant: 
Became a tech billionaire by his twentieth birthday. Has been in a relationship with me for 3 years.


Has proposed 4 times. Been rejected 4 times.




Lee: 

Cuts grass when he’s not banging housewives. Good with his hands, his mouth, and his cock. Has been pursued relentlessly by me for almost 2 years, whether he knows it or not.




Go ahead. Judge me. You have no idea what my love entails.




If you think you’ve heard this story before, trust me – you haven’t.












This book was amazing. When I started the book I really liked Layana Fairmont. She was determined to live her life on her terms and now what was expected of her. While I reading she confused me and then scared me. After that I didn't think I cared much for her, but the story was still so intriguing I couldn't stop reading. 

The men in this story OMG so hot! Brant was so attentive and caring. He's a real life prince charming and I just fell in love!  Now Lee, wow. He is brash and rude and use woman for his pleasure, but by god he was so damn hot. I lusted for that man!

The mystery drove me crazy and Torre kept me guessing. I can't even tell you how many times I changed my mind with what I thought the mystery was. 

By the end of the book I was exhausted. Not only because of the lack of sleep from staying up so late reading Black Lies, but also the emotional ride Torre took me on in this book. 

No comments:

Post a Comment