Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Throttled by Chelle Bliss(Men of Inked #3)[SBM Review]


Throttled



She’s about to become his – Mrs. Joseph Gallo.

All she wants is to be his, but his possessiveness days before the wedding has her questioning the reality of a happily ever after.

He’s not easy. He’s territorial and doesn’t share well with others.

City’s staking his claim, making Suzy his forever.

Their future teeters precariously on the cliff of matrimonial bliss.

Will their love survive his alpha nature or will it all unravel before she can say ‘I do’? 









This was a great installment. Suzy loves City so much, but still getting use to his Alpha ways. This story was surprising, loving, and as always hotter than ever! I enjoy reading Bliss's work. She gives you the story in two different point of views. I get to see what is going on inside the characters and it gives me a deeper understand as well as makes me totally invested in their lives. This is a great couple and I can't wait to find out what happens next!

No comments:

Post a Comment