Saturday, October 4, 2014

Blue Dahlia by Vivian Winslow [SBM Review]


Blue Dahlia




New York socialite Dahlia Baron is falling for her Latin lover, Rodrigo Cruz, the scion of the Mama Linda Latin foods empire, and hopes to take the relationship to the next level. But there’s a dark secret that she must deal with first in order to truly give her heart to him. When Dahlia visits the man from her past, will the undercurrents of her emotions let her go to Rodrigo or will they pull her back to the one person who stands between them?

Blue Dahlia is the first book in the second trilogy of Vivian Winslow's Gilded Flower series, featuring Lily Baron's free-spirited twin sister, Dahlia.



I don't know how to feel after reading this. I love this series and this book is why! Winslow has thrown me a curve ball. I love D and Rodrigo, but now? I'm happy, sad, mad, and just all mixed up! I was not expecting this and I can't wait to find out where Winslow takes us next. This series is more than sexy it's absolutely amazing! 





No comments:

Post a Comment