Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Sin (Part 1) by Casey L. Bond [SBM Review]


Sin (Part 1)



My name is Morgan Sinclare. My father is a United States Senator. He’s kept me locked away for most of my life in private all-girl schools, in our home. But I just heard what he has planned for me. He’s sold my hand to the highest bidder. I’m supposed to marry one of his friends, someone twice my age. I’m biding my time, acting like the giddy bride-to-be, like the dutiful daughter.
We are to elope as soon as possible to seal the deal. I acted devastated that I wouldn’t get my dream wedding, so they’re letting me choose the honeymoon location. I’ve always heard that Las Vegas is a magical place. And I think it’s time I disappear....




Morgan's story grabbed my attention right from the start. Being forced to live the life her father has chosen for her. Her only hope is in Sin City. The story was interesting and sexy. I can't wait to find out what happens to Morgan next. I hope she gets her HEA!


B&N     Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment