Friday, November 14, 2014

Black Dahlia by Vivian Winslow [SBM Review]


Black Dahlia





Grieving from a tragic loss, a deeply depressed Dahlia retreats with her sister Lily and best friend Vi to a sun-soaked Indonesian paradise to heal. There, she meets soulful surfer Kai, who's seeking to escape from the demons of his own past. Can the spiritual and physical connection between them put back together the pieces of Dahlia's shattered heart? 

BLACK DAHLIA IS THE SECOND INSTALLMENT OF THE DAHLIA TRILOGY OF THE GILDED FLOWER SERIES. 

DON’T MISS THE LILY TRILOGY, FEATURING DAHLIA’S TWIN, LILY BARON. THE COMPLETE LILY TRILOGY (GILDED LILY, CALLA LILY AND TIGER LILY) NOW AVAILABLE. 



This series grabs my emotions and throws them all over the place. This installment is no different. D is having to face tragedy and grief again. Her sister and Vi are right by her side doing anything they can to be there for her. Once I pick up one of Winslow's books I can't put it down until I find out what happens. At the end I'm happy, sad, mad, and anxious to get my hands on the next book!! Once again Winslow gave me an ending I didn't see coming! If you're looking for a sexy and emotional story follow this series. You won't regret it.



No comments:

Post a Comment