Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Snare (Delirious Vol 1) by Clarissa Wild [SBM Review]


Snare (Delirious Vol 1)





Taken. 
Humiliated. 
Used. 
With his smart mouth, dirty talking and possessive behavior, Sebastian Brand has me hooked in the most shameless way. I’m obsessed with him. However, now that I’ve escaped the mental hospital, he seeks to control my every move. 
The overwhelming aloofness in his attitude and darkness in his mind tells me there is more to this man than sheer dominance. Depravity is his playground and pain is a necessary evil. 
Keeping me away was his first instinct. 
Capturing me was his second. 
Claimed by a man with the exterior of an angel and the mind of a brute, I will do anything to unveil his secrets and face my own demons. 
A body in exchange for freedom. A heart in exchange for truth. 
Life is never a given. Only a certain death. 

This is Volume 1 in the Delirious Series, which contains 3 volumes and a prequel. These books should be read in order. 

WARNING: This book contains very disturbing situations, strong language, drugs and alcohol, and graphic violence. Contains a cliffhanger that will make your eyes pop. 

Reading Order: 
SEEK (#0.5) - FREE! 
SNARE (#1) - November 25th 
SEIZE (#2) - December 30th 
SCORCH (#3) - February



This story was just addictive. At times I really understood how Lilith felt. Parts of the book was just beyond dirty. While I read I thought I know this is disgusting, but I couldn't stop reading. I just had to know what would happen next and what new punishment Sebastian came up with next. I shouldn't of liked it, but I couldn't help but love it!! The story scared me, seduced me, and at the end of it all my heart felt like it was going to jump right out of my chest. 


No comments:

Post a Comment