Monday, September 22, 2014

Hemy by Victoria Ashley [SBM Review]


Hemy (Walk of Shame #2)



My name is Hemy Knox and I’m a f*cking heartbreaker . . .

I’ve hurt the one person that means the most to me in life; the only woman I have ever f*cking loved. I let the drugs, alcohol and wild life take over; consume me. I got her where I wanted her and ripped her fucking heart out.

Since then, I’ve spent countless nights having dirty, meaningless sex with a multitude of people; only leaving them wanting and begging for more with no regrets. Some may even call me the devil; soulless.

They look and judge, but there is one thing they don’t know; no one does. I want more than this life of stripping and sleeping around; the never ending party. I want love and everything that comes with it; that high that never ends. The problem is . . . I only want it with her.

Onyx.

She refuses to be mine . . . again. She’s smart and it’s a mother f*cking pain in my ass; guarding her heart while ripping mine right out of my chiseled chest. I can’t say that I blame her. I always was a dumb ass when it came to the emotions of a woman, especially her.

She wants to see me suffer as much as I made her; watch me wither and f*cking die at her feet. She wants to crush me until I’m no longer breathing and I will let her, because it hurts far less than not having her as mine.

I will stop at nothing to make her mine again. The pain only drives me harder; feeding my fury and giving me a reason to live . . . her.


 I was so excited to finally get my hands on Hemy. I might have raised my expectations too much, because this Hemi didn't meet them. I do love the story lines and all the Walk of Shame men. I didn't get the Hemy I was expecting. Honesty I found him to be too sensitive for me. I wanted to shake him and yell, You're Hemy! Take what you want and stop brooding over it. Maybe Slade has just spoiled me for any one else. This won't stop me from following the series. I'm looking forward to the next Walk of Shame story.





No comments:

Post a Comment