Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Shattered Dreams by D. L. Kane [SBM Review]


Shattered Dreams





Amy Adams was living her dream. Surrounded by her closest friends, she was about to marry the love of her life. Two words would bring her world crashing down around her.
Betrayed by the three people she loves most in the world, Amy must find the strength to pick up the pieces of her shattered dreams. Will she realize the love she sought has always been right in front of her, or will the pain of betrayal force her to turn her back on the one man she can't live without? 


This was such an amazing read! This was my first time reading Kane and wasn't sure what to expect. Amy faces a personal crisis that not only affects her, but also everyone who loves her. Kane flashes back in history through out the story.  Amy remembers her life and every event that had an impact on her life. I was also able to get different points of view. Not only Amy's memories are looked back on, but the men in her life as well. I got to read and experience the good times that lead up to the present. The decisions that they second guess that affect their present. The more the story went on the more invested I became. Kane's writing is so wonderful that I was angry when Amy was angry heartbroken when she was hurt. Her writing just pulls you into the story and I for one didn't want to leave. My emotions went on a ride during this book. A ride I am so very glad I took. I can't wait to read more from Kane. Everyone needs to read this book!!


B&N     Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment