Friday, September 26, 2014

Her DOM by A.D. Justice [SBM Review]


Her DOM




My name is Dominic Powers. My software engineering company, DPS is one of the top 500 companies in the world. Conducting a search for my Personal Assistant brought an unexpected candidate straight to me.

I knew she was different as soon as she walked into my high-rise office. She exuded innocence and inexperience. Those are two things in a woman that normally don’t attract me, but I am apparently making an exception for her. She’s young and delicate – and I’m afraid she won’t make it in my world. 

But the carnal man I’ve kept hidden deep inside me says I have to try. 

She is my Sophia Vasco.

I am Her Dom.


This story was not what I expected. Dominic is such an amazing DOM. I found this story to be more of a touching love story than a hard core BDSM.  She was hurt and he's going to show her that she can trust him. I even trust that he will do what is best for the couple. I can't wait to find out where Justice takes us in the next book. 


B&N     Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment