Saturday, September 13, 2014

Red & Wolfe (Part 2) by Ella James [SBM Review]


Red & Wolfe (Part 2)




Return to Rabbit Island for the erotic second installment of Red & Wolfe, the sensual story of exiled playboy James Wolfe and down-and-out writer Sarah "Red" Ryder. This is an erotic fairy tale inspired by Little Red Riding Hood. 

“I would help you forget about your life. Your many debts. Your painful voids. I would make you whole while you were here with me.” 
He leans closer, crowding me. 
All I can see is him. 
All I can feel is his body in between my legs.


I am just loving this story! Red is getting closer to finding out who Wolfe really is. In more ways than one! James has taken a fairy tale and heated it up to scorching! I can't wait to get my hands on the third book!! This is one sexy fairy tale you shouldn't miss.


Amazon     B&N

No comments:

Post a Comment