Wednesday, September 24, 2014

With The Father by Jenni Moen [SBM Review]


With The Father



I had a choice, and I chose wrong.

I thought I lost everything. But when the smoke finally cleared, I discovered that I wasn’t alone. 
Father Sullivan was a force – a living and breathing force, a forbidden desire I couldn’t resist. I didn’t want to resist.  But I wasn’t the only one who wanted him, and by all accounts neither of us should have him.
I had decisions to make, secrets to uncover. Both would tear my heart, my life, and what was left of my family apart.
I wasn’t going to take any chances this time around. If I’d learned one thing during my life, it’s that death is the only certainty. It’s a matter of when, not if.  For every action, there is a reaction. For every choice, a consequence.
If I hadn’t chosen to live again, I would have never known what life could be like …
With the Father 
*Adult Contemporary Romance (17+)






This was no what I was expecting. This story started out innocent enough. The main character is involved in a tragedy and she has to pick up the pieces of her life. The story had mystery, betrayal and a beautiful romance. Moen writes the story in different points of view. I loved that, because I got a better idea of the individual characters inner struggles and motivations. The ending was very unexpected. I did not see it coming! However, for me it was wonderful. It was the ending I would of wanted if I was Grace. This was a beautiful story of never ending love. When it was all over I was in tears. Happy tears of course, but I was left so emotional after. This is one of my favorite reads of the year! 





Amazon     B&N


No comments:

Post a Comment