Sunday, January 25, 2015

ARV-3 by Cameo Renae [SBM Review]


ARV-3
(The After Light Sage #1)








The beginning of the end. The Apocalypse. 

A nuclear fallout wiped out every living thing on the planet, except for a few thousand of us who took shelter in underground bunkers across the globe. Now, after thirteen long years, we were finally able to return to the topside to begin to rebuild. 

We thought we were alone. We were never more wrong. 

Before the fallout, scientists had worked on creating an anti-radiation vaccine (ARV). The first two attempts failed, but despite the incomplete tests and results, the government approved and distributed the third serum to the masses in an effort to aid those who had no shelter. 

It worked, keeping those who remained on the topside alive, but it also altered and mutated them. This new and infectious threat had completely outnumbered us. Now, we not only had to rebuild our planet. We would have to fight for it. 

My name is Abigail Park. I’m seventeen, and this is my story.


OMG this was an amazing heart thumping ride!! This story is non stop apocalyptic action!! I absolutely loved this story line. Abi is an amazing character she's is so strong and loving. I wish I could half her courage. I am totally obsessed now and I can't get enough. They are in the "safe zone", but it's hard to tell who is the bad guy and if Abi's group is really safe there. This isn't a typical "zombie" story. It an amazing adventure no one should miss! I'm going to buy the next book immediately and start it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment