Sunday, January 25, 2015

Reasonable Doubt Vol 3 by Whitney G. [SBM Review]


Reasonable Doubt Vol 3





I hate him… 

I hate that I fell in love with him, I hate that he didn’t love me back, and I hate the fact that I just made a life-altering decision just so I could get the hell away from him. 

He’d always said that he was unchangeable, heartless, and cold… 

I really should’ve believed him… 


I finally got to find out how Andrew became "Andrew". It was surprising and exciting. Aubrey has to take a stand and win while playing by Andrew's rules. I didn't expect this ending, but I suppose I should have. While reading the first two books I wanted to slap Aubrey and tell her to open her eyes. In this book Andrew needed sense slapped into him! Aubrey didn't have to slap him, but she made him face the past he wanted to keep buried. Great series and I can't wait to find out what adventure Whitney takes me on in her next book!


No comments:

Post a Comment