Friday, January 30, 2015

Sin Part 4 by Casey Bond [SBM Review]


Sin Part 4






The last weeks have been some of the most amazing and most tumultuous of my life. But I have a feeling that the most turbulent hours are those that are rushing toward me. It’s almost fight night. 

Shane says he’ll keep me safe, and that he’ll make sure all bases are covered. I want to believe him. The feeling deep in my bones, the one that makes the hair on the back of my neck stand on end is here. And it disagrees with every confident word he speaks. 

I can’t distract him with my worries. I have to be strong and reach deep within for some sort of strength. I have to trust Shane Justice with my life, and my heart.



It's fight night!! Bond gave me a twist I didn't see coming. Morgan went through so many emotions that night and kept me on the edge of my seat. I am so rooting for Morgan and Shane to have a HEA. Only one more book in the series and I'm so excited, but I know I'm going to miss this amazing against all odds couple!


No comments:

Post a Comment