Sunday, January 25, 2015

Reasonable Doubt Full Series by Whitney G. [SBM Review]


Reasonable Doubt
(Full Series)









My cock has an appetite. 

A huge and very particular appetite: Blonde, curvy, and preferably not a fucking liar...(Although, that's a story for another day.) As a high profile lawyer, I don't have time to waste on relationships, so I fulfill my needs by anonymously chatting and sleeping with women I meet online. 

My rules are simple: One dinner. One night. No repeats. 

This is only casual sex. Nothing more. Nothing less. 

At least it was, until "Alyssa"...She was supposed to be a 27 year old lawyer, a book hoarder, and completely unattractive. She was supposed to be someone I shared law advice with late at night, someone I could trust with details of my weekly escapades. 

But then she came into my firm for an interview--a college-intern interview, and everything fucking changed...


Volume 1- I was given this book for a honest review. I didn't think much about this book since it wasn't very long, but I was wrong. Williams doesn't take the story slow at all. She throws the reader in there feet first. It caught my attention right away and then ending left me wanting more. I can't wait for the next installment. A couple meets online one lies about everything about themselves while the other seemingly tells them the truth. When they run into each other by accident the result is worth the read! This book for ADULTS ONLY

Volume 2- Well Williams has done it again. I opened this book and couldn't put it down until I got to the end! The only negative thing I could say is I want more Andrew!! I don't think anyone will be able to get enough Andrew. This book may not be as long as others, but Williams storytelling is so wonderful that you get just as much if not more out of it. This book picks up right where one left off and omg I can't wait for three. Don't miss out on this one. It's a must read.

Volume 3-  I finally got to find out how Andrew became "Andrew". It was surprising and exciting. Aubrey has to take a stand and win while playing by Andrew's rules. I didn't expect this ending, but I suppose I should have. While reading the first two books I wanted to slap Aubrey and tell her to open her eyes. In this book Andrew needed sense slapped into him! Aubrey didn't have to slap him, but she made him face the past he wanted to keep buried. Great series and I can't wait to find out what adventure Whitney takes me on in her next book!




No comments:

Post a Comment