Monday, January 26, 2015

Sanctum by Cameo Renae [SBM Reivew]


Sanctum
(The After Light Saga #2)







The Arvy threat worsens each day. They continue to destroy the hives vital fuel resources, leaving us with one option--evacuate to the largest government bunker, located in South Dakota.

The injured hive members are moved as first priority, but a disastrous event occurs on the way to our drop-off zone. We find ourselves in a ghost town, surrounded by spiteful, revenge-filled Arvies. Chaos ensues and our death toll rises. Just when we think the end has come, unsuspected help arrives. We are rescued and brought to an underground bunker.

They call it Sanctum.

With no way of reaching outside help, we must depend on each other to reach our pick-up zone, thirty miles away. If we don't make it in time, we will be left for dead.

Time is ticking.

My name is Abigail Park. I am a survivor.



This is such a great adventure! The Survivors have to move to a larger facility and they comes with new challenges. I also found out Abi is more special than I even thought after reading the first book. The only thing I could of done less with was the romance part of it. Although the couples are sweet and loving. I do enjoy them, however I felt it was a little more than necessary in this book. It didn't take anything away from the main story line. It still had so much action and nail biting scenes. I am just loving this series and can't wait to find out what happens in the next government sanctuary.


No comments:

Post a Comment