Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Wild Violet by Vivian Winslow [SBM Reivew]



Wild Violet
(Gilded Flower Series #7)










We get Vi's story!!!


If you have been following The Gilded Flower series then you know Vi is more than meets the eye. Winslow gives a look into the what, when, and how of Vi's life. I loved the first two stories, but after reading this I think Vi's story just might be favorite!! I loved how, Winslow, wrote her story. It's not just a retelling of a story from another characters point of view. When pants events are mentioned it's just to give the reader an idea of where on the time line it falls. This is a totally Vi's story!! I also appreciated how Winslow gave me a fast forward of all of Vi's important life events that brings us to the present! There wasn't one boring part of the whole book!! I can't wait for the next part of the story!



No comments:

Post a Comment