Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Mr. X by Clarissa Wild [SBM Reivew]


Mr. X





*Author Note: This is not your average romance story. Some people will kill for love.* 

He’s come to kill me. 
I’m a user and abuser of my own body. In my darkest hour I sold my soul to the devil and now I must pay the price. With his gun to my head I have no choice but to listen and obey, but I refuse to go down easily. Nothing is stronger than the will to survive. My instincts kicked into full gear the second he stepped into my motel room. 
Except when I look at him I see my own heart staring back at me. A history tainted by blood. 
I don’t know his name, but I know he wants me. To save myself I’ll sacrifice my sanity. My body. My soul. Something tells me the x-shaped scar that marks his eye is the only escape I have. He is Mr. X; the man who comes to claim my life. Can I save myself before he demands my heart? 

WARNING: This book contains very disturbing situations, strong language, drugs and alcohol, and graphic violence. 



This is one amazing love story. I always thought I would want a man to love me so much that he would kill for me. After this I don't know that I would be able to handle that kind of love. This was intense and had my heart pumping so hard though the whole book! Wild doesn't ease us into the story either. Right from the start I was grabbed by the throat and I held on. I don't think I would be able to handle Mr. X, but that you Ms Wild for sharing him with me!


No comments:

Post a Comment