Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Sin Part 2 by Casey L. Bond [SBM Review]


Sin Part 2







My brief life as Morgan Fairbanks was a catastrophe. I was able to escape my father and Johnathon, the man he’d sold my hand to, but couldn’t escape my own stupidity. I had my first photography job and then my second. Both were successful. I was living on my own for the first time in my life. Sure, it was out of a crappy hotel, but that was temporary. 

But then Shane Justice just had to walk his sexy ass into my life. I let my guard down as the shot glasses piled up. The next thing I knew, Morgan Fairbanks was gone. God rest her non-existent soul. Shane and I had gotten trashed, married and had stepped into a dangerous pile of crap in one foolish, forgotten night. My name is now Morgan Justice. I need an annulment stat! As much as I hate the name Sinclare, it’s mine. And I want it back. 

*Recommended for readers ages 18 and up due to adult situations, content and language.


Everyone knows who Sin is now and she has to hide. I am enjoying this series. Morgan and Shane are obviously attracted to each other, but something is holding him back. I can't to find out more about the back story. I love all the nicknames Sin has for Shane especially Jerkstice. The series is fun and sensual. I can't wait to find out what happens next.


No comments:

Post a Comment