Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Axel Hitch by Cassy Roop [SBM Reivew]


Axel Hitch




Kelly Harris is feisty and her strong nature can probably rival that of most men. She isn’t one to take crap from anyone and has a tendency to challenge those who challenge her. A painful childhood left Kelly with a need for control in all things that she is unwilling to relinquish. Being known to dump men after just one date or one time in the sack is her usual style, until she meets Knoxville Tanner. 
Knoxville Tanner is the co-owner of the BDSM club, The Celtic Knot. Having had his heart trampled on has left him jaded. The club gave him the ability to satisfy his sexual needs without the risk of commitment. On the night of the club’s grand opening, however, after meeting Kelly…that all went out the window. 
Will Knox be able to concede control in order to give the one he loves what she desperately needs; and will Kelly be able to accept the sacrifice and in return give Knox the one thing that she has guarded the most…her heart? 


I loved this! We get Kelly & Knox's point of view in this book. I got to concentrate on their romance and I loved it. OMG it is so hot and I knew I loved this couple and this book showed me exactly why! I love multiple point of view stories. I like knowing the characters feelings and motives. Getting to know the story through this couples point of view was such a treat. I loved the Celtic Knot series and this book just made me love it more!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment