Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Fractured (Caged #5) by Amber Lynn Natusch [SBM Reivew]


Fractured
(Caged Series #5)




Returning home after three weeks of captivity in the shadows of her own mind, Ruby discovers the magnitude of the damage her absence left in its wake. With relationships to mend and unsolved mysteries still looming, she has little time to deal with the latest drama at hand: the three disreputable werewolves recently thrust into her life and a missing Scarlet. Ruby must quickly learn to adapt and thrive in her new situation while also treading carefully around it. If not, she will suffer the consequences―and without her genetically built-in safety net present, the ramifications could be epic.


What a ride! The story keeps getting more intrigue with each book. I did miss Scarlet. I think I just hated Ruby being so vulnerable and couldn't defend herself. I love it when she is strong and though she tends to make the wrong decision, but she wasn't afraid of any choice she ever made. I love the romance blooming with Ruby and Sean. They have a lot to overcome and I can't wait to find out what happens next! This is such an amazing series and I'm totally obsessed!!


No comments:

Post a Comment