Thursday, December 18, 2014

Seize (Delirious Vol 2) by Clarissa Wild [SBM Reivew]


Seize
(Delirious Vol 2)





True darkness has only just begun …


She thought she could run, but there´s nowhere to hide. My bad side is coming out to claim what belongs to me. This hunter has found his prey, and he’s hungry for more. She’s mine now, and I’ll do everything in my power to keep her to myself.
You think I’m the monster?
Think again.
When the choices you make decide your fate, the line between good and evil blurs. In order to live, I do what must be done. Freedom is the price she pays for her safety.
She wants the truth? I’ll give her the truth.
In order to play this game, sacrifices must be made.
I will start with her.



This is Volume 2 in the Delirious Series, which contains 3 volumes and a prequel. This book is a full-length novel. These books should be read in order.


WARNING: This book contains very disturbing situations, strong language, drugs and alcohol, dubious consent, and graphic violence.


What a heart pounding ride! I'm terrified and intrigued by Sebastian. Lilith has gone through so many changes. At first I thought she was weak and pitiful, but with everything she has gone through I don't know that I would be able to be as strong as she has. Wild's writing is so vivid and detailed I feel like I'm there with the characters. It's both exciting and incredible terrifying. This has been my favorite of the sreies so far! I can not wait to find out what happens in the next book. 


No comments:

Post a Comment