Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Framed (Caged #3) by Amber Lynn Natusch [SBM Reivew]


Framed
(The Caged Series #3)




"He left without pause—without looking back. The single connection to normality I had was driving back to Boston, to a life interrupted by the knowledge that legends and lore may not be just that, and left to contemplate what other monsters may be in existence beyond what he’d witnessed that night. I was left to acknowledge that my friend was gone, my partner lost, and yet another person’s life was damaged because of knowing me.
Maybe a cage was exactly where I belonged."


The deaths of three PC brothers have yet to be solved, and Ruby once again finds her head sitting squarely on the chopping block. To make matters worse, a revenge-crazed werewolf keeps hijacking her mind, replaying all the details of his gruesome attacks. 
As she struggles to navigate her way through this life of supernatural violence, Ruby realizes that the dreams of normal women her age may never become her reality. No white dress. No family of her own. She fears that everything and everyone she knows is in danger—and it’s all because of her. When she finally accepts those fears as fact, Ruby takes drastic measures to ensure the safety of those she loves most… 
Even if it means forfeiting her own.



This series just keeps getting better and better. The suspense and mystery is so interesting and I am totally obsessed. What I really love about this series is the cliff hanger. Each book has not just one mystery to solve. However, each of story has a conclusion to the main mystery of the book. The underlying mystery is unsolved and moves into the next book. Although cliff hangers can be irritating Natusch solves and completes one, so I don't mind it so much when the other is left as a cliffhanger. It also keeps me interested and anxious to get my hands on the next book. I can't wait to read book 4 tonight! An amazing werewolf story with some great twists and turns!


No comments:

Post a Comment