Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Love Repeated (Sanders Valley #1) by Nancy Corrigan [SBM Review]


Love Repeated
(Sanders Valley #1)





Young lovers, Kyle and Ronnie, had the world ahead of them at seventeen. Stubbornness, misunderstanding and a mother’s influence forced them to forge their own paths. A decade later, neither can find love.

Ronnie always thought it was easier to move on than deal with the pain and hurt of past mistakes. She made plenty of them, but so did Kyle and her parents. Kyle knows the moment he touches Ronnie that he still loves her. He won’t repeat the past and let her leave him a second time.

It takes a tragedy and a secret to reunite them, but their passion returns in a rush along with regret and guilt. To have love, they’ll have to overcome their issues—before her mother’s sin takes Ronnie away, once and for all.



What an amazing second chance love story!! I just fell in love with this couple. In the beginning I wasn't sure. The story slowly pulled me in and then Corrigan had me! I couldn't put the book down and I am dying to get my hands on the next book. This story was sweet, loving, and oh so HOT! I would love to visit Sanders Valley. 




No comments:

Post a Comment