Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Dirty Red by Tarryn Fisher [SBM Reivew]


Dirty Red
(Love Me with Lies Book 2)





Dear Opportunist, 

You thought you could take him from me, but you lost. Now, that he's mine I'll do anything to keep him. Do you doubt me? I have everything that was supposed to be yours. In case you were wondering; he doesn't ever think about you anymore. I won't let him go....ever. 

Dirty Red

Leah Smith finally has everything she has ever wanted. Except she doesn't. Her marriage feels more like a loan than a lifelong commitment, and the image she has worked so hard to build is fraying before her eyes. With a new role and a past full of secrets, Leah must decide how far she is willing to go to keep what she has stolen. 



I just love Fisher's writing!! After reading the opportunist I had a clear "hero" in the story. Now after reading this wow I'm not certain. I want to say that I feel bad for Red, but I still don't care for her! However, after reading this my opinion of Caleb isn't the same as before. I'm not sure who the "good guy" is. This truly is a love story full of lies. I love it and can't wait to read Thief!




No comments:

Post a Comment